Monday, April 14, 2014

Life in March & April

So.....I woke up the next morning after the lovely parent incident and decided that since I had done nothing wrong, I was not going to quit.  I waited day after day to be called into the principal's office to get yelled at by Mrs. Bitcherson.  Waited and waited.  Nothing.  However, her darling son has been telling other students that I swore at him and his mother.  I know I am getting old, but I would remember a swear word coming into my mind before I said it and I did not swear.   I will let that go, but he better watch out.  Army ants might attack and take him down.

I decided to stay on and serve another year.  A year of service working 40 - plus hours a week and getting paid less than $5.00 per hour.  And I do love it.  Mostly.

It is still Winter in MN.  There was a hint of Spring.  A couple of warmer days.  And then it shot down to 40 degrees. Brrrrr.   Amazing how when the cold hits negative degrees, 40 degrees feels so warm.

I saw a picture today of a past acquaintance.  She was so beautiful when I knew her about 6 years ago.  Now she is not beautiful.  Life choices...they either make you or break you.






1 comment:

siraru said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.