Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Awesome....not

There are so many awesome things and people in my life.  Thank you so much.

Right now I am thinking about the non-awesome.  The whiney students who don't want to succeed, who don't want to do the work, but expect everyone around them to help and be so patient with their really stoopid excuses.

I know there are issues going on at home or other places in their lives.  I am complaining because I give them an opportunity to do something about their grades and they look at it with eyes rolling and middle fingers in the air.

So, at this moment, right now, I feel used and abused.  I want to punch them in the throats.  And why do I feel this way?  Because I care.  If I didn't care, I wouldn't care.  I think I am going to cross-stitch that on a pillow. 

If I didn't care, I wouldn't care.
 
So there.
 
Thanks.  I feel better.

I also think Michelle Bachmann is crazy.  Bat shit crazy.  But that is just an opinion. B.ut lots of people really like her.  So maybe I just need to drink the Tea Party Kool Aid and go with the crazy flow.

Or not.

 
 
 
 

No comments: