Saturday, November 10, 2012

David Sedaris

Kelly and I went to see David Sedaris tonight.  So funny and so exact in how he sees things.  It was also interesting to be in a theater full of people who, in some way, think the way we do politically.

Last week I sent out an e-mail to over 60 people about the Amott's hosting Bingo at Good Samaritan Care Center today.  I used to send out notice that the Waconia LDS Church was hosting, but it has really become an Amott Family thing.  It was really nice to have a couple of our friends come.  When the Waconia Ward helped clean up the gardens for winter, three families came.  I so appreciate those who do come.  I know it is time out of their Saturdays.  The weird thing about this is that we have so many more people in our ward.  Where are they?

No comments: