Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanks to my sister, Julie, for the comment about how I look 28. I will accept 30, but, hello, you look 19 years old. It must be those Schow genes. I just wish I got the tall and thin. Maybe my spirit is tall. My legs behind is too close to the floor. Oh, well. I should get used to it after all these years.

I think my parents should come back for a visit. We miss them. My ward misses them. One of the members, a wonderful, black woman from Chicago, misses them and each week asks how they are doing.

November has been absolutely wonderful. I am really not ready to bundle up for the negative numbers of winter.

In our ward boundaries,we have four school districts. Just seems strange coming from Utah where the wards and schools are compacted into little areas.

I am unsubscribing from e-mail lists. What a waste of time...but so needed. I am now down to 30 spams a day instead of 75. AHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: