Monday, November 2, 2009

Friend

A friend of mine apparently tried to commit suicide over the weekend. Her 11 year old daughter found her passed out on the bathroom floor. I am angry at her, glad she is alive, worried. It is like having another child to worry about, except she is an adult. I am a bundle of confusion about how I feel. But she is back on her medication. We shall see how things go. It sucks to be her.

I substituted at the middle school today. I was manhandled by a little girl with Down's syndrome, yelled at by a very large 7th grader who was made about a hockey game in gym, and told by a 6th grader that I was his arch enemy. What a really fun day.

And my laundry is still on the floor in baskets NOT FOLDED.

2 comments:

Powell People said...

Why fold it? You will just unfold it when you wear it! Sorry to hear about your friend... good luck handling that.

Anonymous said...

I have given up on folding laundry.