Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No Video

There is not video of me. Sorry. However, there is riveting video on youtube of the recent candidates forum that was held on October 14. (I am being snarky when I write "riveting.")

I have a friend named Lisa F. in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is an amazing woman. She is so compassionate. Her heart hurts when something in someone else's life goes wrong. She called me last night crying and I wanted to just hug her. She is fine, it is other people in her life who are divorcing. Sad. I have known Lisa since 1989. Kelly and I lived in the basement apartment of a house that Lisa and her family lived in upstairs. She is trying to sell her house in Sugar House. It is a great old house.

It is raining a lot here. But not like a tornado storm, thank goodness.

Tonight I am volunteering at a function called S.A.F.E.R. I don't know what the acronym stands for but it is for people who have adults living with them who wander and for parents of autistic children who wander. The wanderers wear a GPS bracelet and whenever they leave a certain vicinity, an alarm goes off and you can locate them using the other half of the system. Pretty cool, I think.

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

We could have put one of those on you as you wandered Parkside, then we could have found you!