Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life

I went to my first PTO meeting last night for the Elementary School. Tonight is one for the Middle School. I signed up for a couple of things so I will be somewhat involved.

And there is always that one woman who has to say something about everything and about how wonderful she is and that she is running for the school board and vote for her. I really don't know her at all, but I don't know if I want her on the School Board. However, if she is on the School Board then she can't come to our meetings so I might only have to see her 2 or 3 times in my life. Hmmmmm?

The weather is getting cooler. The leaves are changing color. The geese are very loud. The bees and hornets are very busy. The hornets had fun at Bayview Elementary yesterday during lunch recess. Lunch was Brunch for Lunch and syrup was spilled on clothing and the hornets thought it was a party for them. I do miss Recess/Hall Duty....sometimes.

No comments: