Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beach

Yesterday, I took Dara and her friend, Emma, to our local Beach. There was sand, wind, water and fun. We got there after 2:00 and left about 5:30. There was no complaining about being bored. I did get sunburned AND I forgot the camera.

I also went to a doctor and got some prescription sleeping pills. I took 2 last night because I really wanted to sleep and, because I'm still a bit loopy groggy at 6:00 p.m., I think I will only take 1 pill tonight. BUT I SLEPT!!! YEAH!!!!!

Muffins still has not brought her kittens to our house. I keep telling her they will be safe. I also told her that in one month or so, she will be getting fixed. No more baby kitties.

Brannon also got back from Scout Camp. It is the second largest in the nation. Sounded fun, expect getting eaten alive by flies and squitos. He grew a little, his voice is still deep, he said he was clean because they took baths in the lake (he was really stinky) and he was peeing in the lake and got his, um, "Long Duck Dong" (penis) bitten by a fish. He is all boy. He is weird. Love him.

2 comments:

Anners said...

Why are you not sleeping good? I hope you get a good night sleep soon without the groggy after effects.

Glad you got to enjoy your local beach. I ALWAYS get burned too. Just once I'd love to experience a tan.

Matilda said...

HAHA...bitten by a fish! Oh the joys of boyhood!

I hope Nick doesn't gorw, he's too tall already. he's leaves in the morning. I'll warn him about fish bites!