Friday, May 19, 2017

The Big G

How can I be fine one moment and sobbing the next?

My brain says, "He's not dead."  That thought keeps the sadness away for a moment.

When will I feel "normal"?

How can I be so sad and yet live life?

It has been 5 months since Brannon's funeral.

Even when I am not thinking about him, I am thinking about him.

Grief.
Mental suffering, agony, anguish, , bereavement, despair, discomfort, gloom, heartache, heartbreak, melancholy, misery, trial, tribulation, vexation, wretchedness, bemoaning, bewailing, deploring, lamenting, repining, mourning, pain, regret, remorse, sadness, sorrow, trouble, unhappiness, woe, worry, affliction, care, dejection, depression, desolation, despondency, disquiet, distress, dole, dolor, grievance, lamentation, malaise, mournfulness, purgatory, rue, torture.

Peace.

Hope.

Love.

Memories.

Laughter.

Smiles.

Hugs.

Sadness.

Pain.


No comments: