Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What is going on?



The calendar says it is Spring.  The weather outside says it is November.  I am almost ready to put up a Christmas tree.

The kids at school are Cabin Fever/Spring Fever Crazy.  I have been treated very rudely and disrespectfully by some very lovely children (and I say "lovely" with a snarky tone).  The most fun are the lies told by the lovely students.  The ones that make me want to punch some lovelies in the throats are the circular lies.  Those lying statements that turn into questions and then turn into "I didn't say that."  And this circular lying can go on and on. GAH!  My favorite lie was given to me yesterday.  A fifth grade girl, who is an expert in lying, told me that the giant orange sitting ball FOLLOWED her out of the classroom and to the table she was at.  


Fitball Gymnastik Ball - Standard
Crazy students.  I don't know if I can keep myself sane until the end of school.  But I have to.  I don't want to be arrested for attacking middle school children.   And there are the absolutely wonderful students who do bring joy into my life.  They are kind, patient and try to do their best.



I will survive.  I have to.  I will do it with a smile on my face.











No comments: