Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am really ready for Spring. And apparently, here in Minnesota, Spring does not really show up until May. What???!!! Everytime I water my indoor plants, I run my fingers through the dirt...just to feel it and smell it.

At least the sun is shining and the wind is blowing and it snows...I am trying to be positive and grateful.

Another one of our favorite missionaries is heading home. The first favorite, Elder Bliss, was just so funny and spiritual and had a great spirit about him. He went home at the end of two years. This favorite missionary, Elder Pena, is going home after being out about four months. He may have cancer. He is just one of those people you love to be around. He has affected people in a good way.

Tonight was our Relief Society Birthday Social. Good food, great women.

Maybe I need some more Vitamin D. I ran out and have not gotten more. Blah, Blah, Blah.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Just as our bulbs are starting to pop up, it is going to rain or snow again on the weekend. At least snow makes Spencer happy.

Anonymous said...

The big shocker for me was a few years ago when it snowed in July...