Thursday, July 17, 2008

My favorite question

Would you rather have a butt on your forehead or two tiny legs hanging from your chin?

I have gotten ALL OF THE WALLPAPER OFF DARA'S WALLS AND OFF THE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM!!!!! I made a new friend and she has a steamer and let me borrow it. Hot work. Sweaty work. But, oh, so much easier than spraying and scraping and scraping and spraying. Not as enjoyable as "lotioning and oiling. Oiling and lotioning. I just can't take it anymore!" Quote from the movie The Sand Lot. Brannon watched that movie every day when he was 2. And Toy Story and Star Wars 4, 5, 6. Oh, my he was cute. He is still cute, except I can't see his eyes. His hair is too long. I'm turning into my mother and my grandmother. "I need to see your eyes." Ahhhhh!!! At least I don't have those Relief Society arms yet.

On Tuesday evening our RS had a Salad Social at our President's house. It was really fun getting to know more of the women. Great food also. Funny conversations. I enjoy the women. Miss my old women. (that is a complement)

5 comments:

aprilinsalt said...

Hi Lisa, April here. I used the milk of magnesium trick last night and it totally worked.last night I had a pulsating monster on my chin, this morning a little red bump.i will surely pass along the secret.

Lisa Cannon said...

Sounds like you are having fun times! I have a steamer and I use it all of the time. I use it to clean out my car and just did the other day. Man, it was hot and I was so sweaty. Hot steam and hot days don't mix.

Matilda said...

HAHA...would you rather, eat deoderant, or chew on the hair from a shower drain?

Oh and speaking of women. I worked with two lezies last night. Well one plays for both teams, but anyway...We were talking about how women communicate batter then men. And I said, "Ya,there have been times I've thought of switching for that reason alone!" They both said, at the same time; "REALLY!?!? With grins on their faces! Not that they wanted me or anything! I just thought it was funny. I told them, later that it was still making me laugh. And that my friend is something I knew YOU would appreciate!

One more thing, did you see Parker got his hair cut?!?!

Matilda said...

http://www.zobmondo.com/36_0.html

:)

Anners said...

Thanks for the comment Brannon! I miss talking to you too! How's Minnesota?

- Meg