Friday, January 30, 2009

What the...?

I mean this post in the snarkiest way possible. As snarky as you can read this...that is how it is meant.

If you don't have clear caulk from the hardware store that is meant to fill in gaps around windows, just use a hot glue gun.

What???? Yes. A hot glue gun. Our house is held together with hot glue. What were they thinking??????!!!!!!

Snarky snarky snarky

About as stoopid as these two girls....


The Johnson's said...

LOVE my hot glue gun!

Anners said...

What, you snarky? Never! I love it when you discover half-a**ed home improvements on a home you just bought. Makes you feel so good - NOT!