Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Homework or Playing Games?

Which is more important?  Having a quiet place with big tables, books and computers for 30 students for an after school homework program OR having a big room with books, computers for 30 students to play games on, big tables to play games on and an okay space to run around in?  The after school day care thinks they can't use the caffetorium (large tables, room to run) and so the wonderful space I had last year for Homework Hub is being used by them.  The principal told them it was okay, but didn't let me know.  I don't want to use a computer lab because we can't have food in the labs and there is not a lot of table space for homework that does not involve computers.

I know.  There are worse problems in the world to have.  Somebody call the whaa...mbulance.  I would like some cheese with that whine.

I try to get along with everybody, but there are some bodies that don't want to get along.  Rude.

Plus I am needed in too many places at the same time.  I need another one of me.


No comments: