Thursday, January 19, 2012

Great people

I have so many great people in my life that you would think having one or two really crappy ones would bother me that much.  And usually they don't.  However, when I am peri-menopausal...Watch Out.  I want to grab them by the throat and lift them off the ground and look into their beady eyes and tell them, "Be nice and get on some meds for that crazy you got going on."

I really enjoy peri-menopause.   The hot flashes are exciting.  The night sweat are exhilarating.  The 30 second crying sprees....so cleansing.

My super power is Snarky.  I try to use it only for good.



2 comments:

Winnie said...

Personally I love the night sweats. Nothing like waking in the middle of a sub-zero night having sweated through your pajamas, having a heat stroke, throwing off the covers to realize you shouldn't be so cheap and leave the thermostat up.

WInnie in Wisconsin -though a southerner by birth

Val said...

Didn't know you felt that way about me. I'm still too young for that peri-menopausal stuff though :)