Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Ulm, Herman, Doug and weirdness

These are some of my Women of Today in New Ulm. This was one of the stops we made on our way to Tyler, MN for our retreat. New Ulm was very fun. This little German shop reminded me of my neighbor, Carolina Schindler. She was a cute, feisty German who mowed her own lawn when she was in her 80's. I also found Kelly's favorite Christmas candy there. I was going to wait until Christmas, but I was just too excited.


I could not figure out how to turn the picture.  This is Herman the German.  He lives in New Ulm.

New Ulm, MN
This is Doug.  He loves spending time with the missionaries.  They have a sign on their door "The Man Cave."  Doug is the king of the Man Cave.  He has really grown and still likes us even though he doesn't have any balls left.
One of Kelly's pumpkins.  We are so proud.
One of my garden sculptures.
Doug...again.
Doug loves the guitar
Doug loves Elder Price.  Doug is actually sleeping, although he doesn't look very comfortable.

No comments: