Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Okay. I am not normally looking at articles about famous people ESPECIALLY Miley Cyrus...however, this one comment made me laugh...and feel a little bad that she is so stoopid.

"I think we're both deeper than normal people -- what they think and how they feel," shares Miley. "He's very grateful for what he has, but he doesn't let it go to his head. I'm like that too."

WHAT!!??? We are deeper than normal people? What does she know of "normal people"? She is only 17 years old. I remember being 17 and falling in love...alot.

We like the new missionary. He is quieter and nicer and not so A.D.D.

A MN lawmaker wants to tax clothing. Gasp! Other Minnesotans are stating that changing the law to tax clothing would take away our unalienable right to have clothes. What? In Utah they have a tax on clothes AND food. Maybe if we all stopped whining the world would smell so much with our verbal gases.

No comments: