Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weight Loss

I weighed myself on May 29, 2008. This was two days after we moved into our house. I am really not sure how much I gained on the driving trip here, but it was at least 8 pounds. My weight on 5/29 was 148 lbs.

It has been five months of eliptical training at least 4 times a week and I am now down to 138 lbs. I have tried to eat a bit better, but I love food. So at least now I can bend over with crunching my insides all up. My butt and my gut don't jiggle on the eliptical anymore either. Yeah for me!!!!

The pie picture on my other blog is not really mine. It is from the Penzey's Spices catalog. But mine tasted really good. I think I will make another today.

4 comments:

SusieQ said...

This pie looks incredible! I will definately be baking it soon!
I don't know if you are only up for baking, but I have posted a few recipes (with plans for more) on my blog. Just go to the "Stuff I blog about" list of labels on the left of my blog and click recipes. Try stuff out and what ever you like feel free to post here as well!
Happy cooking!

Lisa Cannon said...

Great job on the weight loss. You are more determined than me. I am gaining, but I'm happy about it!

Dana said...

I'm so proud that your butt doesn't jiggle anymore. My goal is to gain 20 lbs over the holiday season., That way I'll be really happy when I accomplish my goal ;.)

Anners said...

I am just about to go exercise. The first time in nearly two weeks. I just haven't figured out how to navigate my life with school and all I want to do yet. I feel squishy.

Good for you! Ten pounds on your little bod is a lot. Skinny and baking pies. Kelly's got to love it! You go girl! Minnesota agrees with you.