Friday, November 7, 2008
1. Where did you meet?
We went to Highland High School together, had a few classes together, but met on a blind date
2. How long did you date before you got married?
We dated 10 months before Kelly left on his mission. Dated for another 6 months after.
3. How long have you been married?
Known Kelly since October 1985 - 23 years. Been married 19 years.
4. What does he do to surprise you?
He likes to buy me things that he knows I will like and things that I need. Sometimes I get
flowers from Dara but Kelly buys them. He will do the laundry and the dishes.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I think he looks a bit like George Clooney. He has a great face. I also like his belly laugh and
his normal smile. Not his weird smile.
6.What is your favorite quality of his?
I am loving the change he has gone through in the last 4 months. He is very kind and patient
with the people he works with. He loves our kids.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Lees. Where's your butt? Sweetie.
8. What is his favorite food?
Now it is anything I cook.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Farking...as in Fark.com
10. When and where did you first kiss?
October 26, 1985 in Dave Wykstra's car
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Projects on our house. Going on walks. Anything together.
12.Do you have children?
Brannon 13 Dara 9
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Singing. Baking. Reading Greek.
14. How old is he? 41
15. Who said I love you first?
Kelly probably. I remember saying that I was falling hopelessly for him
16. What is his favorite music?
Simple Minds, King Crimson, weird mellow stuff
17. What do you admire most about him?
The whole package. The good, the bad, the weird.
18. What is his favorite color?
That depends on the day.
19. Will he read this?