Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Muffins



This is Muffins, the cat who came with the house. Kelly and I caught her on Sunday afternoon because she had an appointment with the Vet on Monday and is getting "fixed" on Wednesday. She was not a happy camper. During the night she had explosive diarrea and did not look OR smell like the same cat. We washed her Monday morning. These are the pictures AFTER she was washed. When I was drying her she curled up in my lap and started to purr. She was so good during the exam and when they drew her blood. I feel so bad for her. She is still nursing her kittens, but since they are two months old, she could get pregant again while nursing and that would mean more kitties. I am not going to worry about the kitties because someone at the apartment is feeding them. Let them take care of it. Not my responsibility. I cannot care for the whole world, just my little world around me.

No comments: