Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why...

Ferretts are such cute little creatures with, apparently, wonderful personalities. WHY I will never have a ferrett: The people who used to live in this house in MN had at least 1 ferrett. I am not sure how long they had this creature or how long ago. As I am cleaning out really weird places in my house... I KEEP FINDING DRIED FERRETT POOP! IT IS NOT SMALL HAMSTER SIZE POOP! I am not a clean freak, but come on people.. clean up after your pets. So gross. Cleaning and Lysoling and wiping and lysoling and vacuuming and lysoling.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

gross. The people we bought our house from had turtles and for the longest time after we moved in I could smell the reptile odor still. Kent never could but I did. bleck!

Lisa Cannon said...

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. I am a clean freak and I probably would be dying about now~

Ashley said...

That is totally disguting. These people I know have a house that smells like ferrett urine. It's so so SO wrong. Also, did you know you are more likely to be attacked by a ferrett than by a bear?? That's a frightening statistic if you ask me....

The Weston's said...

that is absolutely my least favorite animal.