Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Five Tag

What were you doing 5 years ago
5 Months Ago
What are 5 Things on my to-do list
5 Snacks I enjoy
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
5 of my BAD habits
Where are 5 Places I have lived
What are 5 jobs I have had
5 things people don't know about me


5 years ago I was trying to salvage my marriage, trying to get up and OUT of bed every morning and trying to be a good mom.

5 months ago I, along with my husband, was getting my house in Murray, Utah ready to sell so we could move to Minnesota.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. remove wallpaper from Dara's bedroom walls
2. chase the dust bunnies around my house and attempt to throw them out
3. fix up the guest room/basement portion of our house so that those we love can come visit
4. figure out how to catch the pregant cat (Muffins), who came with the house, and get her
fixed after she has the kittens and then catch the kittens and figure out what to do with
them.
5. Lose 10 + pounds and really try to keep them off.

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Potato chips
2. Dryed fruit and nuts
3. Chocolate, of course
4. Ice cream - this is why the 10 pounds is hard to lose
5. Crackers and cheese. Good cheese. Not just cheap cheese.

If I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my debts
2. Pay off my parents' debts
3. Pay off all my siblings' debts
4. Find someone else who could use financial help but do it anonymously
5. Buy a gas station and sell gas for cheap, cheap, cheap.

Bad habits
1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Biting and picking my cuticles
3. Biting the insides of my cheeks
4. Not flossing enough
5. Being VERY judgmental

Places I have lived
1. Sugar House, Salt Lake, Utah - grew up and then lived in 2 apts
2. Millcreek, Salt Lake, Utah - Grandma's house while she was gone for 18 months
3. Murray, Utah - apt for a year and our house for 11 years
4. Hotels on our way to Minnesota
5. Waconia, Minnesota

Jobs I have had
1. Concessions at the U of U
2. Taco Thing
3. Veda Barrie Real Estate
4. Elggren & Van Dyke Law Offices
5. Bradley Neff Law Offices

Things some people don't know about me
1. I played the accordion when I was in 7th grade
2. I am really good at bluffing my way through life
3. I love to eat a spoonful of fudge out of the jar when no one else is around - thus the lack
of losing the 10 pounds
4. If there is a bag of red or chocolate licorice laying around, I will eat the whole thing in
less than 10 minutes
5. Sometimes hate or extreme dislike of someone can feel really good. But I can only let it
feel good for about 10 minutes - while I am eating the licorice.

1 comment:

Anners said...

This is a fun/interesting tag. There were some things I knew & did not know about you (i.e. pregnant cat & Veda Barrie R.E.)

I too eat fudge from fridge by spoonful. It certainly doesn't help you shed the lbs. does it?

I did this tag about a month ago, so I'll probably not post it again. But, I really enjoyed reading yours. Only thing I think we should all add, "what will you be doing in 5 years". Scary, I just contemplated this. B & M will have just graduated & be headed off for college. That is truly a brain-bender isn't it. I will have finished school (also a brain-bender) & will be a teacher (yeah!!!).

Take care & have a good week.